3 Jul 2013

Guest Blogger Post By Nail Luxxe Striping Mani



Hi everyone!

I'm super excited to be guest blogging here today!  Ever since I discovered Life in Lacquer, I was smitten.  What I love most about Jade's designs, is that she is constantly inspired by everything around her and manages to come up with fresh new looks all the time.  So I had to put my thinking cap on when it came to this manicure!





Today's nails were inspired by three things: a pin that I had seen on Pinterest which used similar colours, a recent manicure I did which used two unequal sections of nail colour and my favourite nail accessory - striping tape!



First I applied two coats of Raspberry over a base coat.  Then when that was dry I painted a horizontal line across each nail at varying lengths and filled it in with Slate by Beauty UK. To tie the whole look together I added a piece of gold striping tape where the two colours met and finished with a top coat.

Hope you guys like it!

Nail Luxxe xoxo
Check out Nail Luxxe on her own blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment